Tuesday 14 May 2013

Dermalux Light Therapy

I have a skin condition called Rosacea and it really does get to me, it knocks my confidence and makes me paranoid what people must think of the way my skin looks. I have been piling on the concealer and foundation to try and cover it up but it still manages to show through and it became itchy and sore. Anything the doctors gave me never worked just dried my skin up. Luckily I came across Dermalux Light Therapy! At first I was not convinced, I thought how can an LED light cure my Rosacea but as I carried on with my course my skin got better and better. I am still on my course. I have had 5 sessions now and the difference is huge! I never wear concealer anymore and I have changed my make up brand to Bare Minerals because it will cause no harm to my skin at all.

Anybody that is suffering with Rosacea or any skin condition at all..even just ageing, the Dermalux treatment helps everybody and it is a wonderfully relaxing treatment that is non evasive and pain free. It keeps working for 100 days after your treatment too so if you dont se results straight away doesn't mean you won't at all!

Click here to go to the official Dermalux website

I shall put a before and after picture up when my course is complete so you can see.



No comments:

Post a Comment